e-Portfolio & assessor tools
PIVOT supports both nationally recognised frameworks and in-house training
The PIVOT e-Portfolio supports both in-house training and frameworks for nationally recognised qualifications.
As well as giving assessors reports that show them if anyone is struggling or missing targets, it makes assessment quick and easy. As soon as a learner uploads evidence, it’s available online to assessors logged in to PIVOT.
A powerful message centre makes it easy to support learners and PIVOT keeps a log of all communication, so proving active engagement is a doddle.
PIVOT does the hard work. You do your job.
- Online evidence assessment saves time – and nothing gets lost
- Tools to log 20% off-the-job learning
- An integrated message centre makes it easy for assessors and learners to talk
- Reports help manage due dates and stay on top of learner progress
- PIVOT stores a log of every interaction between learner and assessor
- Verification is made easy with sampling plans
- PIVOT keeps everything in one place should you need it for Ofsted inspections
- API integration with your choice of Management Information System (MIS)